NLC is a company manufacturing devices for optical diagnostics. The company was founded on the basis of Laboratory of Biophotonics of the Department of Nonlinear Dynamics and Optics headed by prof. A.M. Sergeev (Institute of Applied Physics of Russian Academy of Sciences) for promotion of the laboratory’s developments in the international market. We concentrate on design and fabrication of optical projection tomographs and fiber-optic imaging systems. Our products mostly aim for noninvasive imaging of biotissues, however they can be applied for monitoring of other highly scattering media.
Areas of expertise:
biophotonics, photomedicine, bioimaging, optical tomography, genetically engineered probes, contrasting agents
- Design and fabrication of optical tomographs and fiber-optic imaging systems for medical and biological applications.
- Establishing collaboration with universities, research laboratories and commercial companies.
- We are interested in conventional and fiber optic components developments, visible and IR light sourses, detection units and optical scaning systems.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- Nizhniy Novgorod State University (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- Regional Oncological Clinic (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- A.N. Bach Institute of Biochemistry RAS (Moscow, Russia)
- Shemyakin and Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry RAS (Moscow, Russia)
- Anokhin Institute of Normal Phisiology RAMS (Moscow, Russia)
- Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia)
- Pushchino Scientific Center RAS (Pushchino, Moscow region, Russia)
- Institute on laser and information technologies RAS (Moscow, Russia)
- Institute of Biophysics Siberian Branch of RAS (Krasnoyarsk, Russia)
Our developments are supported with the grants by:
- Projects of the Ministry of Education and Science within the federal programs
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- U.S. Civilian Research & Development Foundation
- Russian innovation program «Start»
- Presidium RAS program «Fundamental Sciences for Medicine»
- Presidium RAS program «Basic fundamental investigations of nanotechnology and nanomaterials»
- «Method of correcting refractive properties of a cornea during in situ OCT monitoring and device for its implementation», patent RF number 2183108. (IAP RAS)
- «Device receiving contrast OCT-images», patent RF number 2314034. (NLC)
- «Device for tomographic fluorescence imaging», patent RF number 2368306. (IAP RAS)
- «Method for noninvasive determination of tissue oxygen status», patent RF number 2437617. (IAP RAS)
- «Device for elastic polarized reflectance spectroscopy», patent RF number 2292531. (NLC)
- «Device for diffuse fluorescence tomography», patent RF number 2441582. (IAP RAS)
- «Device for diffuse optical tomography», patent RF for utility model number 91517. (NLC)
- «Acoustic thermometer for passive acoustic thermotomography» patent RF for utility model №105150. (IAP RAS)
- «Method to control parameters of ultrasonic transducers during their manufacture» Registered know-how of Institute of Applied Physics RAS.